FLIR Breach is only 210 grams, it adds minimal weight and can be concealed in a pocket or be mounted to a helmet with its mini-rail feature.
Optional mount with a dual bridge alongside PVS-14 to use one at a time for different scenarios (NV for identification and targeting, thermal for spotting).
Useful to keep hands free when navigating in dangerous smoke-filled areas.
It is powered by the FLIR Boson core, and packs several features, such as crisp image, onboard recording and seven palettes to give a tactical advantage by fast detection of suspects or evidence, day and night.
FLIR Breach PTQ136 Specifications:
- Detector Type: 320 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
- Detection distance: 300m
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Start Up: < 1.5 seconds
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
- Lens system: 9.1 mm; F/1.04
- Optical magnification: 1×
- Field of View (H x V): 24° × 19°
- Digital e-Zoom: 1× – 4× continues
- Diopter Adjustment Range: -5 to +5 dpt
- Focusing Range: 0.25 m to infinity
- Eye Relief: 16 mm
- Display: Quad-VGA (1280 x 960) FLCOS
- Video Output: Digital Video (video frame rate 30 Hz)
- Internal memory: Up to 1000 images and 2.5 hours of video on internal memory
- Temperature Imaging Modes (Image Palettes): White Hot, Black Hot, Rainbow HC, Ironbow, Sepia, Artic, Outdoor Alert
- USB-C Connector: Power In; Video out; Video and image files transfer
- Battery Type: One CR123A 3V Lithium battery
- Battery Life (Operating): Up to 90 minutes at 20°C
- Optional Battery Extender: allows x2 CR123 batteries for <3hrs or x1 16650 rechargeable battery for <5hr
- Optional Helmet pouch: to add rechargeable powerbank to helmet rear to add battery life to BREACH and act as a counterweight
- USB Power: 5 VDC
- Operating Temperature Range: -20°C to +50°C
- Weight: 210 g
- Size: 139 × 70 × 49 mm