UKPSA shooting equipment
TRIJICON RIFLE SCOPES
Previously Accupower variable scopes, now upgraded to the newer Credo tactical scopes.
Changes to the UKPSAs shooting equipment include replacing the Accupower with Credo 1-6×28. This is a superior variable scope more suited to increasingly popular short to medium range competitions. A versatile riflescope perfect for competitive, tactical, and sporting applications. The optic of choice for competition shooting, it delivers an incredibly clear sight picture, green and red illuminated reticles, superior target acquisition, and rugged durability.
TRIJICON RMR ADJUSTABLE LED REFLEX SIGHT
Another shooting accessory used by the UKPSA is the RMR06: Commonly mounted at a 45 degree angle to the variable scope, competitors can easily twist the weapon to take the shorter range shots with Trijicon’s RMR06 reflex sight. The Trijicon RMR® is designed to be as durable as the legendary Trijicon ACOG®, while also improving precision and accuracy with any style or caliber of firearm.
Available in three different dot sizes, it features eight brightness settings, two of which are night vision-compatible. Easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR for storage. The 3.25 MOA dot is the most versatile and popular of all RMR dot sizes. The dot is small enough to allow accurate shooting at range while also being big enough to locate quickly.
- Outstanding durability. Designed to be waterproof to 20 meters. Ruggedized battery contacts and electronics
- True-colour, multi-coated lens
- Easily adjustable windage/elevation. No need for tools. 1 MOA per click
- Dual-illuminated option. Tritium-phosphor lamp illuminates reticle in low-light conditions and fibre optics automatically adjust the brightness level and contrast to available light conditions.
- Adjustable LED option. Easy-to-use buttons on the sides of the optic allow the user to adjust the illumination brightness, toggle between manual and automatic modes, and power down the RMR® for storage.
- Multiple primary applications including rifle, pistol, shotgun and carbine, or use as a secondary sight with a magnified optic.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Battery conservation mode. Over 4yrs continuous use (when used at 21ºC) at setting 4 of 8. Automatically adjusts aiming dot to ambient lighting conditions after 16.5 hours
OTIS CLEANING KITS
Ideal for competition shooting, Otis Technology manufacture a complete range of gun cleaning kits for, hunting, competition shooting and professional use. They make the industry’s most advanced gun cleaning systems. The kits are US made from premium components for a perfect fit and reliable resupply. Read our Otis gun cleaning kits user guide here.