Revision’s upgraded Sawfly Glasses enhance the signature features of the Sawfly range.
- New Max-Wrap protective lens for maximum side coverage and added protection
- Meets or exceeds international standards for ballistic safety eyewear.
- Low profile goggle bridge for helmet compatibility.
- New Customizable goggle temple with bendable metal insert for optimal fit.
- Lightweight and replaceable precision-machined protective lenses made of scratch-resistant polycarbonate.
- Interchangeable lenses.
- Soft silicone nose bridge.
- Distortion-free vision.
- OcuMax® anti-fog protection, the #1 anti-fog coating in the world, resisting chemicals including DEET.
- Compatible with RX carrier (item 61347) for prescription lens inserts.
- Microfiber cleaning pouch included.
- Weight: approx. 22 g (size M).
Size, Dimensions, and Colours
- Size Small: Width: 122 mm; Lens Height: 55 mm; Temple Arm Length: 127 mm
- Size Regular: Width: 129 mm; Lens Height: 55 mm; Temple Arm Length: 127 mm
- Size Large: Width: 139 mm; Lens Height: 58 mm; Temple Arm Length: 127 mm
- Foliage Green,
- Clear: Maximum light transmittance. Use indoors or at night.
- Solar: Reduce extreme glare and squinting. Use outdoors or in bright conditions.
- Yellow High-Contrast: Provide crisp definition in low-light conditions. Use during cloudy or hazy conditions.
- Compatible with Sawfly interchangeable lenses
- Not compatible with StingerHawk interchangeable lenses
- Compatible with comms
- Compatible with Viper helmets
- Compatible with Cobra helmets
- Compatible with Rx Carrier
Testing & Requirements
- EXCEEDS U.S. MILITARY BALLISTIC IMPACT REQUIREMENTS FOR SPECTACLES (MIL-PRF-32432A, CLAUSE 22.214.171.124 Ballistic Fragmentation Class 1 Goggles
- EXCEEDS ANSI Z87.1-2015 Section 6 BALLISTIC IMPACT AND OPTICAL REQUIREMENTS
- EN166 Section 7.3.4 Protection against high velocity particles at extreme temperatures (FT), EN170 Transmission requirements for UV protection filters and EN172 Filtering & attenuation of solar radiation.
- CE CERTIFIED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EN 166, EN 170 AND EN 172.
- NSN and UN registered