We won’t be changing the ways we use your personal information, but the new notice will provide you with additional details such as:
What personal information we collect. Some examples are:
- your name,
- your email address
- your contact number
How we use your personal information
- Our main reasons for collecting your personal information is to keep you informed of news relating to Beechwood Equipment and inform you of any new, relevant products
What personal information Beechwood shares with third parties
- Beechwood will never share your information with any third parties
Your controls and choices
- We give you the control over the personal information we collect about you with an opt out that will be included on all email correspondence
How we protect your personal information
- We use appropriate technical and organisational measures, to protect your personal information and privacy, and review those regularly.
Data transfers, storage and the global handling of your personal information
- We will make sure that any transfers of your personal information and storage comply with those data protection and privacy laws which apply to us.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.